RainWise Weather Stations MK-III RTN-LR Long Range MK-III Weather Station Sensor Assembly without Rain Gauge at $805.50 with FREE shipping, is the most accurate, durable and easiest to install weather station available!
NOTE: A Weather Oracle Display or Computer Interface is required in order to receive and view data from this sensor assembly. See links below to order.
The MK-III RTN-LR was designed to offer improved durability and serviceability.
Long range MK-III RTN-LR features a powerful new 2.4 GHz spread spectrum radio that increases range to 1 mile line of sight. It also features an industry best, real time 2 second wind speed and direction update interval.
The solar charged battery supply is guaranteed to provide continuous operation below 60 degrees latitude. The MK-III RTN-LR will operate for at least 60 days without sun. Since there is no connection between the sensors and the power line, damage from thunderstorms is virtually eliminated and the sensors are immune to power line voltage surges.
Initial sensor calibrations for wind, temperature, relative humidity and barometric pressure are traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology. A passive solar shield for temperature and humidity sensors is modeled after the ones designed by the National Weather Service.
All materials used in the sensor assembly and weather instruments have been chosen for their durability and resistance to weathering and corrosion. All of RainWise’s weather station hardware is made of stainless steel. The station is fabricated from fiberglass and structural PVC and is ultra-violet inhibited. The optional Mono Mount is made from powder coated steel and is supplied with bolts for mounting.
- Solar charged battery supply will operate 60 days without sun
- Weather station made of fiberglass and structural PVC
- Wind Speed: Range: 0 - 150 mph.; 0 - 67 meters per second; 0 - 240 Kilometers per hour; 0 - 130 Knots
- Wind direction has 16-point wind rose, current direction by bright LED, and direction variation by dimmer LED's
- Computer interface gives reading in degrees: 360 degrees=North, 090 degrees=East
- Outside Temperature: -66 to 166 degrees Fahrenheit; -54 degrees to 74 degrees Celsius
- Inside Temperature: 32 to 122 degrees Fahrenheit; 0 to 50 degrees Celsius
- Relative Humidity: 0 to 100 percent R.H
- Dew Point: –40 to 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Temperature/Heat Index: to 160 degrees Fahrenheit; 71 degrees Celsius
- Wind Chill: to 127 degrees Fahrenheit; to -88 degrees Celsius
- All hardware is stainless steel
- Made in the USA
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- Additional Technical Specifications
- User Manual
NOTE: A Weather Oracle Display or Computer Interface is required in order to receive and view data from this sensor assembly. Select one of the following displays (and/or the computer interface) in order to receive the data from this weather station: