Meade Instruments RCW33W-M Personal Weather Station with Atomic Clock
features a super precise Atomic Clock that automatically sets itself to the US atomic clock. Jumbo almost 2 Inch tall digits are easily visible from a distance. Selectable 12 or 24 hour time format, displays hours/minutes/seconds. This very nice unit also displays month and date, time zone, programmable alarm with snooze function and a 12/24 hour weather forecast with cloud icons.
Includes a single remote sensor with 164 foot (50m) range. This desk or wall mountable unit requires two AA type batteries for the main unit and two additional AA batteries for the remote sensor. Batteries not included. Outdoor temperature range is -40 degrees Fahrenheit to +122 degrees Fahrenheit (-40 degrees Celsius to +50 degrees Celsius) if using lithium type batteries. The day display is language selectable to show the day of the week in either English, Spanish, French, German or Italian.
- Indoor/Outdoor Temperature
- 12 to 24 hour weather forecast (with icons)
- Outdoor temperature range (lithium battery): -40.0°F to +122.0°F
- One remote sensor (TS13C) included operating range: 164 feet (50 meters)
- Wall mounted or desktop with stand
- Time Automatically sets to US Atomic clock
- Calendar Clock with seconds
- Jumbo 1.89in(48mm) time digits
- Day displays in English, Spanish, French, German or Italian
- 12 or 24 hour time format
- Four US Time Zones
- Batteries not included: 2 AA (main unit), 2 AA (remote sensor)
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty