RainWise Weather Stations HM-1 HAZMAT First Responder Portable Wireless Weather Monitoring System at $5,112.00 with FREE shipping,
is designed for first responders to hazardous material incidents. The HAZMAT is designed for rapid deployment and can be setup by one person in less than 2 minutes. This device combines high performance and durability at an affordable price.
The HAZMAT station works in conjunction with CAMEO/ALOHA software which enables responders to evaluate and predict plume dispersion patterns.
- Rapid Deployment: HM-1 is packed in a single heavy duty transport case
- Case contains the tripod, sensor assembly, display and battery chargers
- Sensor assembly fits into the case as a single unit and does not require any assembly
- Display is housed in its own self contained case that fits into the main transport case
- Tripod has twist-locking connections and does not require any tools – it takes less than 2 minutes to get the system setup and operational
- Electronic Compass: sensor assembly contains an internal electronic compass that ensures that the reported wind direction is accurate regardless of the assembly's orientation
- Battery Operated: weather station sensor assembly is powered from four alkaline D cells
- For fixed installations extension cables are available for permanently connecting power
- Display also contains re-chargeable lead-acid batteries.
- Can be powered from 12 Volts DC or 110 VAC (with the transformer provided), allowing the display to be permanently installed in a vehicle or control room
- Spread Spectrum Radios: FCC approved 900 MHz spread-spectrum radios are used to ensure quality interference free reception between the station and display even at ranges of up to 7 miles
- Ranges in excess of a 1/4 mile require clear line of sight
- Computer Interface: Integrated serial interface that is compatible with CAMEO/ALOHA – an industry standard software suite developed by the EPA and NOAA specifically for hazmat teams
- Free software
- Radiation Detector: sensor assembly includes a nuclear radiation detector for early warning and general monitoring of radiation levels
- Display shows both the current level in REMs and total exposure in REM hours. Note: This sensor is designed to function as an early warning and does not replace hand held Geiger counters.
- Sensors: HM-1 has all standard wind speed, wind direct and temperature sensors required by CAMEO/ALOHA
- Display reports barometric pressure, relative humidity, dew point, heat index and nuclear radiation
- LED Display: display uses seven segment LED display for reporting parameters which have the advantage over LCD displays in that they are bright and easily readable at a distance even in low light conditions
- No limited viewing angle as is common with LCD displays
- Multiple Units / Multiple Displays: Sensors may be coded so that one site can use multiple systems without the chance of interference; alternatively one HSA-1 sensor assembly can be used with multiple RDI-1 displays
- Rugged Construction: sensor assembly is constructed of durable polyvinyl chloride, fiberglass and aluminum which are non-corrosive and non-sparking
- Wind sensor is made from durable Lexan/ABS and is strong enough to be permanently attached to the sensor assembly
- Setup and take down are quick and easy
- Display is built into a durable plastic carry case that simply closes when not in use and requires no other packaging
- 5 year manufacturer warranty
- User Manual