Davis Instruments 6162C Cabled Vantage Pro2 Plus with UV and Solar Radiation Sensors at $805.00 with FREE shipping, retains all the reliable and accurate features of the Vantage Pro2 and adds even more!
The Vantage Pro2 is now enhanced with a bubble level on the rain collector to help make installation easier and more accurate, an improved anemometer base for easier cable routing and to avoid damaging the cable, stronger wind cups and factory calibrated wind direction.
The weather station features state-of-the-art technology combined with affordable accuracy and reliability.
This cabled version of the popular weather station featuring a standard radiation shield. This weather station is identical to the Vantage Pro2 6152C but includes two additional sensors - ultraviolet, to measure sunburn portion of the light spectrum; and a solar radiation sensor to measure drying factors - an especially valuable tool for growers.
The cabled Vantage Pro2 Plus consists of a console unit and an innovative integrated sensor suite that includes a rain collector with self-emptying bucket, temperature and humidity sensors and an anemometer. The sensor suite is housed inside a standard radiation shield, protecting the sensors against solar radiation and additional sources of reflected and/or radiated heat.
This cabled Vantage Pro2 Plus weather station uses a 4-conducter, 26AWG cable with 100 feet of cable included to run from the sensor suite to the console. The anemometer is detachable from the sensor suite for increased flexibility and 40 feet of additional cable is included for the relocation process.
This cabled weather station includes features such as on-screen graphing, forecasting using easy-to-read icons (sunny, cloudy, rain, snow), barometric pressure readings, inside temperature, dew point, humidity information, time and date, and much more!
This high-tech system is an affordable professional weather station perfect for gathering all types of weather information!
NOTE: Most original Vantage Pro accessories are
not compatible with Vantage Pro2 systems.
- Provides accurate weather data in a sophisticated yet easy-to-read format
- Stylish LCD console provides continual updated weather information
- Cabled weather station is easy to install
- Weather information includes inside/outside temperature, rainfall amount, humidity levels, wind speed, wind direction and wind chill factor
- Additional weather information includes barometric pressure, heat index, dew point, time of sunrise and sunset, forecasting icons and much more
- Rain collector is self-emptying tipping bucket reading rainfall in 0.01-inch increments
- Bubble level mounted on the base inside the rain collector cone makes installation easier and more accurate
- Standard radiation shield protects sensors from harmful reflected or radiated heat
- Integrated sensor suite includes detachable anemometer with 40 feet of additional cable
- Weather station includes 100 feet of 4-conducter 26AWG cable plus extra anemometer cable
- Anemometer base has been redesigned for easier cable routing to avoid damaging the cable
- Enhanced stronger wind cups are wind-tunnel tested to 180 mph
- Davis continues to calibrate the wind direction to be accurate when the anemometer arm is pointed true north. If you need to point the anemometer arm in another direction you will need to re-calibrate the wind direction using the Vantage Pro2 console
- Console powered by AC adapter with 3 "C" backup batteries (not included)
- All mounting hardware is included
- Optional mounting pole and tripod are available
- For additional technical specifications click here
- One-year manufacturer warranty
- Detailed instruction manual included and technical support available
|This unit is compatible with the
Mounting Tripod and Mounting Pole Kit
People who purchased this item also purchased: