The Oregon Scientific PE830 Pedometer with PC Download at $19.95, takes your workout to the next level with a PC download feature. The PE830 is based on the PE823 pedometer with calorie counter.
The PE830 measures steps taken, distance walked, time and calories burned, and stores this information for up to one week.
You can program your target number of steps, distance or calories for training, and a count-down timer is also available.
The PC download function allows you to transfer data from the pedometer to PC software via USB cable.
- Calculates an estimated target finish time
- Measures total distance traveled
- Calculates total calories burned
- Lightweight black unit with gray trim easily attaches to belt clip or waistband
- Step counter is user-adjustable for stride length; converts steps into miles walked
- Total distance traveled
- Total calories burned
- Seven-day memory
- Software CD-ROM for easy tracking
- Daily target (Step, Calorie, and Distance) count-down
- Estimated target finish time
- Count-down/up timer
- Step, Calorie, and Distance within timer
- Digital clock (12/24) with weekdays and alarm
- Built-in belt clip
- Buzzer (beep tone)
- EL Backlight
- Keypad Lock
- Low battery detection
- PC Download via USB cable
- One CR2032 3V battery included
- User Manual
People who purchased this item also purchased: