Clarity 76566.000 VCO Ameriphone Voice Carry-Over Telephone at $149.99, is designed for deaf and hard-of-hearing people who wish to use their voice to speak on the phone.
A programmable emergency button transmits the user’s name, address and phone number in text for quick response by emergency services.
This phone has a built-in text answering machine and is backed by a one year limited manufacturer warranty.
- Built-in text answering machine
- Supports normal TTY communication (45.5 and 50 baud)
- Visual ring indicator
- Programmable emergency button transmits user's name, address and phone number in text for quick response by emergency services
- 1 year limited manufacturer warranty
- User Manual
The Ameriphone VCO can also be used as an amplified telephone and has the following related features:
- Increases incoming sounds up to 26 decibels
- Adjustable tone control (600-2400Hz)
- Extra-loud (85+ decibels) ringer with adjustable ring volume
- Hearing Aid T-Coil compatible handset