Oregon Scientific PE828 Digital Pedometer with Personal Safety Alarm at $24.95, is easy to use and provides you with the extra level of security when you’re out walking, running, hiking or traveling!
Featuring a clip-on cord that attaches to your clothing, this compact pedometer and panic alarm is activated when the cord is pulled and detaches the pin. A loud 120-decibel alarm will sound for approximately 15 minutes with a new battery installed. To stop the alarm, simply reconnect the pin to its socket.
How loud is the panic alarm when activated? A typical automobile horn is in the 120 decibel range – about as loud as thunder. If used, this panic alarm will notify others that you need help!
The pedometer counts your steps, then converts them into miles walked. It is backlit for easy night viewing, includes a low battery indicator and a digital clock with alarm.
- Personal safety alarm provides you with extra security
- Stylish orange and gray unit easily attaches to a belt clip or waistband
- Loud 120-decibel alarm sounds when cord pulled
- Counts steps (adjustable) and converts into miles walked
- LCD display includes clock with 12 or 24-hour time format
- Includes small LED flashlight
- Backlit for easy night or low-light viewing
- Low battery indicator
- Counts from 0 to 99,999 steps
- Counts distance traveled from 0 to 999 miles
- Stride distance can be set from 11 to 60 inches
- Powered by one CR2032 3V battery and one 12 Volt battery
- User Manual
People who purchased this item also purchased: